Accountant General (Audit)
- Audit Wing
- Tour Programme
- Misc. Reports
- Audit Report - Uttarakhand
Hit Counter 0002277531 Since: 13-06-2011
How to ensure correct maintenance of G.P.F. Pass Book?
The Pass Book is maintained by the subscriber's D.D.O. In case of transfer, it will be forwarded to that office along with the subscriber's L.P.C.
1. Verify the Pass Book annually.
2. Ensure that all subscriptions, recovery of advance, temporary advances and withdrawal taken by the subscriber is correctly entered.
3. All columns of the Pass Book are correctly filled in and certified by the relevant D.D.O. of that posting (separately for debit and credit both) and closing is done properly.
4. There is no cutting, erasing, overwriting in the Pass Book and corrections are properly attested by D.D.O.
5. Only then the Pass Book may be signed in token of its annual verification.